Discover the power of online learning! Every month, we bring in a new guest for the balloon industry
and other complementary disciplines, so your education is well rounded and propels you forward in your business.
Unpack New Skills
As you discover new skills and begin implementing them, we are there to support you with *Action Plan.
Join us for Action Plan the 1st Monday of every month where you gain clarity on your mission, accountability on your action, and steps to move forward.
*Monthly Passport Subscribers Only
Love What You Do
By learning new material each month, you can add fresh new designs to your portfolio, exciting new ways to market to your audience,
and gain confidence in your sales technique, all from the comfort of your home or office. If you miss the live session, catch the replay!
Passport To Success
Passport members save $! Plus, as you learn from our monthly guest the 4th Tuesday of every month, get extra support every month with Action Plan, the 1st Monday of every month, where you gain clarity on your mission, accountability on your action, and steps to move forward. Only $25/mo.
Single Class Pass
Every month, we bring in a new guest for the balloon industry and other complementary disciplines, so your education is well rounded and propels you forward in your business. Grab each class as you need it. Current month’s class is $50, and you have indefinite access to the replay.
June 2018 Webinar
PRICING FOR PROFIT $$
DON’T STRUGGLE WITH PRICING
Joette Giardina & Panel
BALLOONCOACH.COM & PARTY PEOPLE EVENTS
Originally aired June 26, 2018
One of the # 1 things that Balloon Professionals struggle with is Pricing.
Join Balloon Coach, Joette Giardina, CBA and panel of Balloon Pros to candidly talk about pricing for profit.
Questions that will be discussed:
- What is a Job cost form and do I need to use it?
- What are the “right numbers” to plug into the job cost form?
- What are all the things that go into my business overhead?
- How much should I pay myself as an owner of the business to do the work?
- How much should my staff cost be?
- What steps do I need to take during and after a job to see if the event was actually profitable?
- Is it Really ok to increase my prices?How do I handle when a client tells me they have a quote from someone else that is cheaper?
BALLOONS can be a very profitable business…when you go in with the right tools, proper pricing and run your business like a business!