5 Ways to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone to Create Your Thriving Balloon BusinessWhen was the last time you stepped out of your comfort zone and took a risk or did something you were not 100% confident about, in order to grow your balloon business? Do you ever hear a tip in a webinar, blog or social media post from another balloon or business professional and think to yourself, “I can’t do that!” I GET IT. I’ve been there and face that battle on a daily basis. Some things come naturally to us and others take a bit more work. You must study and practice to get the same results as others with “natural skills.” Today I want to assure you that YOU can create the reality you want for the future, based on the action steps you take each day. If you have found the fear of, or lack of knowledge or skill in an area has held you back from growing your balloon business, here are 5 steps to get out of your comfort zone:
- Write down your “why”. Why is it that you want to have a Thriving Balloon Business?
- Write down the results you want from the income you produce from your balloon business.
- Write down the activities you have seen other growing companies do that you have been uncomfortable personally taking action on.
- Identify the first support person or employee that can help you take your business to the next level.
- Reach out to a mentor, coach or training to increase your skills and confidence in the areas you struggle in.