How to Reach Me: Joette@ballooncoach.com
Dreams Do Come True!
When my daughter was born I dreamed of having a home based business to spend time with her away from corporate America. In December 2003 I became the owner of Party People Celebration Company in Lakeland FL.
Over the years I dreamed of creating an online training program to provide support and coaching for the balloon industry… here we are today BalloonCoach.com presents monthly online webinars for Balloon Professionals all over the world! In addition I offer Elite and One to One business coaching. I LOVE hearing the success stories from the people I’m working with! I’ve been in your shoes. I know the stress of trying to do it all! I’m available to help you create a road map to success to increase your skills, encourage you and provide solutions I have learned over the years from many successful companies. Ready to Take your Business to new Heights? Our best value program to give you monthly tips and encouragement is our subscription to Passport to Success! Click on Monthly Webinars in the Navigation bar to see our next speaker and details about the program.
Are you NEW to the Balloon industry? Or new to balloon decor and would like to make sure you get off to the right start? Check out our Balloon Decor 101 program.
- What to research in your area to see if you should turn your love of balloons into a business
- Steps to becoming an official business
- Resources you can find locally and online to grow
- Knowledge to present yourself as a professional decorator
- How to market and find your clients
- Equipment overview to choose what is the best investment for you.
- How to build or purchase good solid framework
- Techniques to create classic decor to make a good profit
- Private Forum on the BalloonCoach.com learning platform to ask questions to Joette and network with other new balloon professionals.
- The program is broken up into bite size pieces so you can watch a video and then do your homework and take action on what you learned from marketing to practicing how to make the balloons, then submit your homework for review by Joette for tips and pointers.
- Questions – email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joette Giardina is a dynamic teacher who enjoys speaking to groups as a keynote speaker, and available to teach classes around the world.
Topics include but not limited to:
- Balloon décor
- Fabric Décor
- Decorating with Mixed Media
- Target marketing
- Adding Event Planning to your service base
- Pricing for Profit
- Keys to Networking Success
- Building relationships to increase client base
- Importance of Online Presence to generate business