Why Your Business Needs Hands-On Balloon Training
Whether you consider yourself a balloon stylist, balloon business owner or balloon designer, hands-on in person or online training is KEY for learning the ins and outs of balloons. Having a hands on training advantage will help you troubleshoot potential issues before they happen- which is SO important! You don’t want your clients to be guinea pigs.
Practice makes perfect. There is a big difference between watching a training online or taking a class, and actually performing the techniques you are taught. Investing in balloon inventory to practice the skills you have learned allow you to do 5 things:
- Increase your skills
- Do a time study of how long inflation and assembly will take you to price for profit covering your labor cost.
- Create photos to market with – we sell what we share.
- Opportunity to take delivery items to target clients as a marketing tool.
- Improve your designs by asking for constructive feedback in Balloon Boss Mastermind Group coaching.
Balloon coach offers FOUR opportunities – I invite you to select one, or all! Each option is excellent for new and seasoned balloon owners
- Balloon Boss Summit Orlando, November
- Balloon Boss Mastermind (best value- ongoing, continued training)
- Summer Tour, dates and locations vary
- One-on-One Training in Lakeland or Online
Balloon work is both an art and a technical skill. We have to practice to make things perfect! But it’s so much more than JUST the balloons. As a business owner, you are also responsible for staffing, HR, bookkeeping and payroll, marketing/advertising, inventory management, delivery/fulfillment schedules and so much more! You can be an amazing balloon stylist and still have areas of the business that need improvement or attention. We’re pulled in MANY different ways and directions throughout the day. The Balloon Boss Mastermind group coaching exists to help you run a THRIVING business, in ALL areas.
Our team is here to support you and help you make your dreams a reality one action step at a time.
Learn how we support you here.
Your Partner in Success,
Joette Giardina, CBA
Mentor. Motivator. Speaker.