Imagine hearing the loud cheers of over ONE MILLION parade lookers as they see bold, colorful balloon designs coming down the street in Chicago! There are people laughing, screaming with cheers, whistling, reaching out to take videos and photos! It’s exhilarating! It’s a response to balloons you’ve likely never seen before!
If you have always wished you could be a part of the Balloons by Tommy crew and learn his tricks of the trade, and tips on how he has grown his business to $330,000 sales a year this workshop is for you!
Now, you have the opportunity to be part this experience when you attend the Parade, Promotions & Profits Workshop June 22-25, 2017!NOTE: While the workshop experience is preparing the entry for the parade, as well as the business classes, attendance in the parade is not required to participate in the workshop.
Some phones may not display the magazine here. Click on the square in the center of the magazine to see full screen. You can also download the PDF here.
FILL OUT REGISTRATION IF YOU ARE READY TO PAY YOUR FEE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOTAny Questions about Registration or workshop email Joette@ballooncoach.com
Main Workshop is Thursday, June 22nd – Sunday, June 25thRegistration just $499 for 4 Amazing behind the scenes days with Balloons by Tommy, and the dynamic team of instructors sponsored by Betallic/Betallatex and BalloonCoach.com. This one of a kind workshop is an intensive experience working closely with the instructors during the hands on build for the parade. (Registration is non-refundable, with permission from Producer you may sell your ticket to someone eligible to attend) REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- Work with and learn from Tommy & Scott DeLorenzo, Eddie Heyland, Carolynn Hayman, Chad Johnson, Dianna Glandon, Mindy Neal & Joette Giardina.
- Networking Lunch Every Day
- Friday night Dinner at the Headquarters of Balloons by Tommy, tour their home based business!
- Sunday night dinner celebration after the parade, great way to wrap up your Chicago Experience!
- Amazing hands on experience and instruction
- Professional photos of you with balloon decor created to use on your website and promotions
- Experience 1 million people cheering for the Balloons on Sunday at the Parade
- Balloons by Tommy T-shirt (to be worn in the parade)
- Transportation to and from the Parade
- Business classes to take what you have learned and put it to work at home to create increased sales!
Holiday Inn Chicago West – Itasca (click link to make reservation) No money due at time of reservation
Phone | 630.773.2340(PP2 is our group code) GROUP RATE includes breakfast for up to 2 people per room!
AIRPORT…Fly into O’hareWHY is BalloonCoach.com presenting this workshop? One of the top requests I have had from clients is to provide opportunities for them to work alongside Balloon Professionals who have a booming business. Balloons by Tommy has been one of the top requested companies to work with. I have been blessed to be a part of Tommy and Scott’s New Years Eve Crew for 3 years, while visiting with my family in Chicago. We have a working relationship and I know how Tommy and Scott run their company. It was a natural fit for us to work together on last years 1st Parade, Profits and Promotions workshop! The Reviews were overwhelming – the event was a HIT! Many Alumni are returning for 2017! This will be Balloon by Tommy’s 7th year in the Chicago Pride Parade – their entry is super popular since it is so full of color and dynamic! Come help us create “Life is Sweet” a fun bold Candy and Everything sweet themed entry so that the designs we create in the workshop are easily transferable to Schools, Corporations and Social Events! In the midst of building for 3 days, we have scheduled business classes, time for you just to ask questions and get feedback on all the details you wish about his business. Due to the Nature of this workshop focusing in on Press Releases, participants gaining the use of photos from the parade and OPEN discussions working with Balloons by Tommy clients for the parade. You must live 65 miles outside of zip code 60106 to attend this specific workshop. For those within the 65 mile radius there are many other resources you can take advantage of on BalloonCoach.com and 3 classes being offered on June 21st with Chad Johnson, Dianna Glandon and Mindy Neal you can register for, space is limited. Chicago Classes
- Lunch each day and Dinner on Sunday is a part of the workshop payment, these give you great networking time with fellow balloon pros.
- Weather permitting, dinner Friday night at Tommy and Scott’s home, tour of their Home based business.