Resources to Grow Your Balloon Business
Hi, I’m Joette Giardina. I started my full time career in the balloon industry in December of 2003 in Lakeland, Florida located half way between Tampa and Orlando. In January of 2015 I launched BalloonCoach.com to serve as a catalyst in the industry to help support you in building a Thriving Balloon Business, supporting you in making your dreams come true. I know the struggles of not knowing how to grow a business, wondering how to find the people who are willing to pay for my services, wishing there was a guide to show me the way.
Over the years I have invested thousands of dollars and more time than I can count attending the best training in the balloon industry, and business seminars locally to understand the in’s and out’s of business ownership. Through trial and error I took action with the skills I learned and stepped out of my comfort zone to increase my skills in networking, marketing, sales calls and more! By focusing on exceeding my clients expectations and perfecting my skills in balloon decor I grew a fan base that now refer their friends to Party People Events as THE Balloon Company to go to when holding a special event. Through social media other balloon professionals started asking me to help them grow their business…and thus BalloonCoach.com was created.
Now I bring that knowledge to you to help you experience the feelings of success that I have had, along with knowledge from leaders in the balloon industry. Our goal is to support and encourage you along the sometimes rocky road to business success.
Check out this overview video of what others have learned from our resources to see things from our clients perspective and what we offer.
What services does BalloonCoach.com offer?
- Insights on marketing
- Tips on creating outdoor decor that last
- Where to find balloon distributors
- How to step out and take action in your business
- Face your Fears
- Access to All the past Passport webinar replays since September of 2015 learning from a variety of instructors from around the world.
- LIVE Passport to success webinars the 4th Tuesday of Each month 9 pm Eastern Time
- The LIVE Balloon Boss Mastermind Member Only Q & A calls the 1st Monday of each month at 9 pm Eastern Time.
- Decor 101 (how to construct and market professional balloon decor)
- Vision Board Class.
- Private Facebook group coaching group for daily support & encouragement.
- Access to over $2,500 of online resources and support for just $97 a month investment.
Via phone, text, email or online chat –
- Develop Business Plan
- Marketing Strategy
- How to Up-sell
- Time Management
- Networking Skills
- I can be your life line
- June 2 Atlanta, Georgia
- June 5 St. Charles, Missouri
- June 9 Prairie Village, Kansas
- June 13 Denver, Colorado
- June 24 Seattle, Washington
- June 30 Glendale, California
- July 11 Dallas, Texas
- July 17 New Orleans, Louisiana
- July 19 Pensacola, Florida
- Creating a hands on build,-with access to professional photographs to use for marketing after Promotions & Profits
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Business Management
- Creating Systems & Strategies
- Stress Management
- Creating a balanced life and routine
- Giant linking hot air balloon
- Up to 48 foot outdoor arch
- Dancing Flamingo
- Foil balloon column and topiary
- Link -o-loon round arch
- Link-o-loon dog
- Triangle frame
If you are looking for Hands on Balloon training, Balloon Coach Joette Giardina is also available for one to one and small group training, email Joette@ballooncoach.com to schedule a time for this special service.
There are many wonderful balloon manufacturers and distributors around the world that support education in the balloon industry. I encourage you to check out their websites and get to know what is available to help you. Below is a list with hotlinks of companies that have sponsored BalloonCoach.com training events, and whose products I have worked with.
Support Products for the balloon industry
Balloon Distributors who support BalloonCoach.com education programs for the industry
Overland Park, Kansas
More distributors are listed on the manufacturer websites that serve your area, I encourage you to visit the ones that are local to you to build a relationship with them. Find out if they host classes or know of an upcoming workshop or convention you can attend. Attending classes is a great way to build your skills and professional network. Yes you may need to drive or fly a great distance to get to training, but nothing beats a hands on experience!
We don’t know what we don’t know is one of my favorite quotes after business coaching balloon professionals since January of 2015.
We are creative individuals who love to make people feel special with our lovely balloon decor, all the details in running a business can easily slip through the cracks. It is easy to get to a place of feeling overwhelmed, not knowing what to do next to grow you business. Our goal is to make the journey a bit of a smoother ride – sharing the systems and steps that have worked for others in growing a strong, thriving balloon business.
It is less expensive to invest in training now to to learn from others failures and success to allow you to grow faster, than stumble on your own. No matter if you wish for this to be a part time venture or full time income, I know from experience that with a plan and hard work you can make your dreams come true with balloons!