- Find out how many people they can have at their venue for a sit down dinner with a dance floor.
- Do they have a variety of spaces available.
- Who would your client contact to book the space.
- Then share how you can make the space look amazing.
- Find out the types of events they typically host.
- Take Photos, so that when a client calls you to decorate the space you can easily refer to that venue file of photos to make the best suggestions.
- Show them some of your work, and find out how you go about being on their preferred vendor list.
I love a good story. I was raised on Jim Henson and and Walt Disney. It wasn’t until I was an adult that I realized why I loved these stories: because they connected with me. I want to share 3 social media “stories” & tips for your business. Stories are what fuels us and keeps