- Network with balloon professionals in your area that might be able to cover for you if needed.
- Have your recipes, directions to venue, contact info and all details set in writing or in computer system to easily be accessed
- If you don’t have an employee yet, have family member or friend trained to know how to find this info to pass onto another balloon pro
- Start the process of having a part time or full time staff member who could step in and take care of the event for you.
- Dream Big!! If the idea of having staff makes you nervous and you tend to be a bit of a “control freak” I encourage you to read the book The E-Myth Revisited. It has a great perspective on business and why many fail for not having business systems in place and share steps to put in place to grow.
Joette Giardina, CBA Mentor. Motivator. Speaker. Join Balloon Boss MastermindOngoing support and training to grow a thriving balloon business!